Raise an exchange request from your herin account, within 7 days of the delivery of the product or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pack the product back in the bag and ship it to us ( the courier charges will be borne by the customer)
Our team will assess the product, once it reaches our warehouse.
The amount you paid for the garment, will be given to you in the form of a store credit, valid for 3 months from date of issue(Shipping and COD charges paid will be deducted from the amount)
Since a third party, i.e courier company is involved, the return procedure takes 15 working days to be completed. On receiving the garment, our team will take up to 2 working days to inspect the product. If all our conditions for replacements are met, the amount paid by you towards the garment, after deducting the COD and shipping charges, will be reimbursed in the form of a store credit on our website www.herin.co.in. This store credit is valid for a period of 3 months from date of issue.
Our inspection team will verify the following conditions, before processing the return:
- The request for return needs to be informed within 7 days of the delivery of the product.
- Garments on sale or customized garments will not be applicable for return.
- The product should be unused and in its original condition. You can wear it to check for fit and comfort, making sure that any smell does not transfer to the product (Natural body odour, body deodorant, perfume, etc.)
- The price tags and the brand tags must be present in its original state.
- Night suits are not applicable for returns. Only size exchange would be possible for night suits from Urban Suburban.
As a company policy, we do not provide refund in the form of a cash refund, or refund in the bank account. We only issue store credit against returns. This store credit is valid for a period of 3 months, from the date of issue.
Login to your account on our website herin.co.in
Click on the human icon on the top right of the page.
Go to “My account”
From the menu that appears on the left side of the window, go to “Wallet”.
Once you click on “Wallet”, you will be able to see the amount of store credit, and other details such as Validity Period, date the store credit was added on, etc.
In case you have a store credit from us, you will have to place a new order. At the time of checkout, you will see the store credit applied automatically to your order total. The shipping and/or COD charges for the new order placed will have to be borne by the customer.(No shipping/COD charges in case of orders over Rs.6500).
Please note: The store credit is not applicable for use on sale items or on items from brands other than herin.co.in.